Following her split with former manager Scooter Braun, it seems Demi Lovato has landed with Brandon Creed for management.
Variety is reporting that a rep for the singer has confirmed she has signed with Good World Management. The news of the signing was first suggested as a rumor by Hits among broader rumors about Scooter Braun. Digital Music News reported on the departures of Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, and Idina Menzel earlier this year. CAA still reps Lovato, while Rob Cohen at Carroll Guido Groffman Cohen Bar Karalian handles legal.
Brandon Creed was Bruno Mars’ manager and is riding the success of the Barbie movie soundtrack—which he co-produced. Good World artist Charli XCX also features on the soundtrack. Meanwhile, Lovato is prepping the drop of her next album, ‘Revamped,’ which consists of re-recorded rock versions of her hits.
“With ‘Revamped,’ I wanted to pay homage to the songs that resonated the most with fans and played a big role in my career by breathing an exciting new life into them,” Lovato said about the album in a press release. “Creating this project has been incredibly fun and allowed me to express my passion for rock music in a new way—I can’t wait for everyone to hear more!”
The new album is expected to drop on September 15. Lovato has released three songs from the album so far including “Heart Attack (Rock Version” on March 24, “Cool for the Summer (Rock Version)” on May 25, and “Sorry Not Sorry (Rock Version)” on July 14. Here’s a peek at the rest of the tracklist for this upcoming album:
- “Heart Attack” (Rock Version)
- “Confident” (Rock Version)
- “Sorry Not Sorry” (Rock Version) ft. Slash
- “Cool for the Summer” (Rock Version)
- “Tell Me You Love Me” (Rock Version)
- “Neon Lights” (Rock Version) ft. The Maine
- “Skyscraper” (Rock Version)
- “La La Land” (Rock Version) ft. Nita Strauss
- “Give Your Heart A Break” (Rock Version) by Demi Lovato & Bert McCracken
- “Don’t Forget” (Rock Version)