All Billie Eilish March tour dates are postponed amid coronavirus outbreak concerns.
“I’m so sad to do this, but we need to postpone these dates to keep everyone safe,” the singer said in a press statement. “We’ll let you know when they can be rescheduled. Please keep yourselves healthy; I love you.”
The cancellation affects 11 shows in Philadelphia, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Nashville, Indianapolis, and more.
All ticket holders are advised to keep their tickets, which will be honored for the new dates. The Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia has postponed all events scheduled through March 31. A Day + Shay concert planned for tonight will now happen in September.
All Billie Eilish March Tour Dates Postponed
- 3/13 – Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA
- 3/15 – Madison Square Garden – New York, NY
- 3/16 – Prudential Center – Newark, NJ
- 3/18 – Capital One Center – Washington, BC
- 3/19 – TD Garden – Boston, MA
- 3/20 – Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
- 3/23 – Little Caesars Arena – Detroit, MI
- 3/24 – United Center – Chicago, IL
- 3/25 – Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
- 3/27 – Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, TN
- 3/28 – Enterprise Center – St. Louis, MO
The move comes as several high-profile events like SXSW and Ultra Miami have been outright canceled. Other major industry concerts like Coachella and Stagecoach are also postponing their dates, with no idea when they’ll happen.
The coronavirus outbreak has sent the world’s financial markets into a free-fall.
Live event organizer Live Nation’s stocks continue to fall as more events disappear from the roster. The company’s stock has shed over $8.3 billion in just 30 days. Live Nation saw its worst day of trading on Wednesday when the stock dropped nearly 17% in a single day. All of its concerts, tours, and festivals are postponing indefinitely amid outbreak concerns.