Wynonna Judd says ‘The Judds: The Final Tour’ will continue as a tribute concert in honor of her mother.
“I am humbled, once again, by the loyalty of the fans who have been with us for 38+ years, who continue to show up for me when I need them most,” the country star says in the announcement. “I am grateful that we will continue to honor The Judds legacy together.
“I am so happy that in this time of grief for us all, Wynonna has agreed to move forward with this tour as my sweet wife Naomi would have wanted her to do,” adds Naomi’s husband, Larry Strickland.
Country music icon Martina McBride will join Wynonna for ‘The Judds: The Final Tour’, singing hits of her own. Wynonna will take the stage to sing her music and songs by The Judds. Each night, Wynonna will welcome a selection of special guests on stage to honor her mother including Trisha Yearwood, Faith Hill, Brandi Carlile, Little Big Town, and many more.
The 11-date tour is produced by Sandbox Live and Live Nation and will begin in Grand Rapids, Michigan before wrapping up in the Judds’ home state of Kentucky. “What a full-circle moment it will be to end the tour in Kentucky where it all began,” adds Wynonna Judd. “It means so much to have my sisterfriend, Faith, join me for this musical celebration.”
‘The Judds: The Final Tour’ 2022 Dates
- 30 | Grand Rapids, MI – Van Andel Arena
- 1 | Toledo, OH – Huntington Center
- 7 | Sioux Falls, SD – Denny Sanford Premier Center
- 8 | Green Bay, WI – Resch Center
- 14 | Duluth, GA – Gas South Arena
- 15 | Huntsville, AL – Propst Arena @ The Von Braun Center
- 21 | Durant, OK – Choctaw Grand Theater
- 22 | Ft. Worth, TX – Dickies Arena
- 27 | Biloxi, MS – Mississippi Coast Coliseum
- 28 | Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
- 29 | Lexington, KY – Rupp Arena